Linzhi Phoenix 2600MH/s:
Linzhi Phoenix Miner price review profitability from Linzhi mining Ethash algorithm with a maximum hashrate of 2600mh/s for a power consumption of 3000W. The miner have been designed for high performance efficient and stable mining .The miners are easy to setup and run we also provide assistance to customers who need it. For additional inquiries regarding our Bulk Order shipping and delivery kindly contact our Customer Service via Email : [email protected]
The Linzhi Phoenix 2600MH/s and takes 3000W power. The Linzhi Phoenix Eth Miner is a powerful Ethash profitability miner with a few times better hash rate & efficiency than any competition in the market. It has very low operating cost, high ROI and longevity. It will continue to bring you the optimal mining experience with unbeatable computing power. It has a small form factor, low noise, designed to help network decentralization with renewed energy and loyalty. The Miner has more than thrice the power and twice the efficiency than any other miner in the market. Each miner is designed in algorithm Ethash and make sure to deliver more hashrate and efficiency than any other miner ever made. Linzhi Phoenix interface has been carefully designed keeping in mind the needs of users. The miners are easy to setup and run we also provide assistance to customers who need it.
Linzhi Phoenix 2600MH/s Ethash Eth miner Specifications:
- Power consumption: 3000 Watt
- Hashing algorithm: Ethash
- Hash rate: 2600mh/s
- All machines include associated power supply
Each Linzhi Phoenix ASIC miner contains two Linzhi E1400 hashing boards, which have the following technical features:
– Each board uses 64 computing units (chips), each of which controls 72 mixers with a 2.8 Tb / s exchange rate with decentralized memory (1 MB in one cell)
– To work with a large amount of DAG data, 64 computing units are shared, each of which has 72 megabytes of memory (total memory capacity is 4.608 Gb, 4.4 Gb is actually available for working with DAG). Their work is coordinated through a special communication interface.
– Memory subsystem bandwidth – 177 Tb / s per board.
– Each memory mixer operates at a peak speed of 38.4Gb / s.
– Each memory chip operates at an operating frequency of 600 MHz, using 2 cycles to access data.
– When working with memory, 1024-bit addressing is used.
– To power the Phoenix ASIC, you need to use two 12-volt power supplies with a capacity of at least 1800 watts each.
– For cooling, two powerful fans are used, installed on the front of the ASIC case.
– The back wall of the miner includes: gigabit Ethernet port; SD card slot; two connectors for connecting additional cooling equipment.
Want to mine on our farm 5% management fee which includes everything. The hosting on our mining farm includes many benefits that customer don’t have to manage noise, cleaning, maintenance and electricity expenses. For more information and inquiry contact us we will be happy to serve you out.
1. The warranty of 365 days is provided started from the shipping date. To avail the warranty open the support ticket at sigominers website.
2. The following cases will void the warranty :
a. Customer removes/replaces any components privately altered by customer.
b. Circuit board components damaged due to water immersion
c. Overclocking the miner without the consent of sigominers will void the warranty immediately.
d. The circuit board or chips is completely burned
3 . Sigominer will cover shipping cost when shipping a replacement unit within the warranty period.
4. If you have any problem and inquiry contact us we will be happy to serve you out.